AHA Face Exfoliant
100ML / 3.38FL OZ
Saya's AHA Face Exfoliant refines skin texture, and will gently breakdown dead skin cells to reveal fresh skin. Fruit Acid Complex of Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Apple, Orange & Lemon forms an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to aid in hyperpigmentation, scarring and signs of ageing. Finely milled Jojoba beads provide a gentle physical exfoliation for stubborn areas. Suitable for all skin types.
All skin types.
- Use 1-2 times weekly.
- After cleansing, apply AHA Face Exfoliant by massaging onto face, neck and décolletage for 30 seconds (avoiding eye area). For a deep exfoliation, leave on skin for 1 minute to allow AHA’s to penetrate. Rinse with water and follow with serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
CAUTION: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid’s (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use an SPF sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil**, Stearic Acid**, Glycerin**, Cetearyl Glucoside**, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract*, Sodium Citrate**, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract*, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract*, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Sorbic Acid, Chamomila Recutita Flower Extract*, Barklya Syringifolia (Crown of Gold) Extract*, Brachychiton Acerifolius (Flame Tree) Extract*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract*, Calcium Gluconate**, Parfum (Fragrance)++. *From organic agriculture **Made using organic ingredients
Naticide ® is a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma used to preserve cosmetic formulations, giving good product stability and resistance to microbial contamination.
Being a natural preservative it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.
How to use
1. Use 1-2 times weekly.
2. After cleansing, apply AHA Face Exfoliant by massaging onto face, neck and décolletage for 30 seconds (avoiding eye area). For a deep exfoliation, leave on skin for 1 minute to allow AHA’s to penetrate. Rinse with water and follow with serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
- WPWendy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Sensitivity, Ageing, Dryness, DehydrationSkin Results SmootherRated 5 stars3 days agoAlways in our shower
I’ve been using AHA face exfoliant for a few years now. Not too harsh, skin feels clean and soft after using
- LHLarissa H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoDramatic improvemennt in hyperpigmentation!
I have used AHA Face Exfoliant 2-3 times per week for 6 months. I have seen a dramatic decrease in hyperpigmentation on my cheeks that developed during my pregnancies. I would recommend this product to EVERYONE
- DKDaniela Kimberly S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoFirst time using AHA
Only reason for four and not five stars is due to the plastic packaging. Otherwise, really amazing product. Brightens my skin and cleans it beautifully. Was a bit scared as this is my first AHA product (heightens skin to be sun damaged) but with the clear and easy to read instructions and advice it’s been going great. I like the feeling of fresh skin which glows and feels healthy.SSaya®Hi Daniela, thanks so much for your review! All our packaging is made from recycled PET however, we are always looking for ways to improve. Keep an eye out for some exciting changes coming soon!
- LHLinda H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe perfect scrub!
I have been searching for ages for the perfect scrub! You know - one where you feel it working without it being too harsh?! This is it - I absolutely love it!
- LTLisa T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNo allergic reaction
I was a little dubious about using this exfoliant as I have always had an allergic reaction to AHA. I have now used the product for 2 weeks and I have had no irritation and it leaves my skin soft, smooth but with no dryness. More importantly no burnt skin. Highly recommend this product if like me you’ve been scared of AHA.SSaya®Hi Lisa, thanks so much for the feedback on our AHA Exfoliator! We are so happy to hear you have had such success with this one compared to others. Thanks The Saya Team