Problem skin, meet your match! Achieve clear, hydrated and smooth skin with Saya®'s Acne Support bundle. Aimed to perfectly cleanse, fight breakouts and target an oily complexion.
When you purchase this bundle you will save up to 15% off the RRP plus you'll receive a FREE limited edition Saya® Noosa Holiday Drawstring Calico Bag.
- Cleansing Gel 150ml
- Refining Pink Clay Mask 75ml
- Super Serum 30ml
- FREE limited edition Saya® Noosa Holiday Drawstring Calico Bag.
- All skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of Cleansing Gel to damp skin. Rub together into a light lather, and massage into face and neck for 30 seconds. Rinse and pat dry.
- Apply a small amount of Refining Pink Clay Mask to cleansed, slightly damp skin and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse off using warm water or a damp cotton cloth. Use weekly.
- Next, apply Super Serum to the face, neck and décolletage. Follow with daily moisturiser.
- pH balanced
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% recyclable & eco-friendly sugarcane derived tubes
- Made in Australia
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Sustainably and locally sourced ingredients.
Cleansing Gel: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract*, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Sorbic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil*, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Fruit Extract, Sodium Surfactin, Citric Acid. *Certified Organic
Refining Pink Clay Mask: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Bentonite, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Brassica Glycerides, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Syzygium Luehmanii (Riberry) Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Pepperberry) Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera (Muntries) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide) *Certified Organic
Super Serum: Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Citrate, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide‐3, Dextran, Kunzea Pomifera (Muntries) Fruit Extract, Syzygium Luehmanii (Riberry) Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Pepperberry) Fruit Extract, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Panthenol, Riboflavin, Biotin, Inositol, Pyridoxine HCL, Thiamine HCL, Cyanocobalamin. *Certified Organic
- JHJoanne H.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper SerumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Ageing, DrynessRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
This serum saved my skin! I had recently disrupted my skin barrier and my skin had become dry, flaky and very very sensitive- everything I put on my face stung and I was reluctant to try anything new.
I am so glad I tried this- no stinging and so hydrating. My skin was instantly hydrated and bouncy and with continued use my skin barrier repaired and now no more sensitivity. I now use this with the glow serum-when paired together they really do give that dewy glass skin look.Was this helpful?
- MGMaxine G.ReviewingSuper SerumI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns DrynessRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I think Saya may have named the Super Serum this because it literally is like a drop of gold that seeps into your skin and instantly hydrates it just like it says! When I do my night time skin routine, it’s one of my favourite things about going to bed because I lay on my pillow with my skin feeling like it’s absorbing some sort of liquid gold, light, yet rich and the scent of heavenly Australian botanicals. It’s a holistic serum that leaves my skin feeling like it’s entirely brand new, with the evident boost in collagen production and of course the hyaluronic acid seeping into every layer.
I’ve chosen to use Saya, and still use it after two years, because they really are designing and curating skin products like this that are targeting key ingredients underneath healthy, glowing skin texture. The deeply hydrated appearance and bouncy feeling of the skin’s surface is only a snapshot of the deep healing and revitalisation that’s going on under it! I LOVE it!Was this helpful?
- MEMichelle E.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper SerumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns AgeingRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
This is a beautiful product. I have never felt compelled to write a review on anything before, but this serum is different and I need to tell people about it. You can feel and see a difference almost immediately. I am no scientist and cant explain exactly what it is, but there is something very special about this serum.Was this helpful?
- LPLibby P.Verified BuyerReviewingSuper SerumI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns AgeingRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely superb product. I am on to my second bottle so I’ve had plenty of time to appreciate just how well it works. It’s made a huge difference to my skinWas this helpful?
- BABelinda A.ReviewingCleansing GelI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Love the bottle and it last for ages. Works into a nice lather and doesn’t dry my skin like other foaming cleansers. Very happy!Was this helpful?