Coffee Body Scrub
450GR / 15.8OZ
Saya's Coffee Body Scrub is a stimulating and invigorating body scrub that will buff away dead skin and leave your skin smooth, moisturised and nourished. With a buttery, whipped texture, this scrub melts on your skin to exfoliate and moisturise in one.
We’ve formulated this with Ground Coffee, Orange Peel Oil, Raw Sugar and Sea Salt to exfoliate and stimulate. Shea Butter and Coconut Oil will moisturise, nourish and soften to leave the skin glowing.
All skin types.
How to use our Coffee Body Scrub+
- Apply a small amount of Saya’s Coffee Body Scrub to palm and massage gently into damp skin using a circular motion. Rinse and pat dry.
- Follow with lotions, creams and/or oils.
Good to know+
- Certified Organic
- Made with Native Australian & Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Formulated without Sulphates, Parabens & Phthalates.
- Bottle size: 450gm
Saccharum Officinarum (Raw Sugar), Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed*, Carthamus Tinetorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol. *Certified Organic
- TBtamara b.I recommend this productSkin Concerns AcneRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
My favourite scrub! Leaves my skin feeling moisturised and glowing - It’s my all time favourite product to use in the shower!Was this helpful?
- DKDamien K.I recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns AgeingRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Inlove! One of the very few scrubs I go back to…My skin is noticeably smoother especially in winter.Was this helpful?
- SBSofia B.I recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns DrynessRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Leaves my skin SO soft.This scrub smells amazing! Love how smooth it makes my skin feel.Was this helpful?
- DDDPearsonI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year ago4 Stars
Running on the metaphor, lattes are great but black coffee is the absolute best. This is an impassioned plea to please bring back the old formula. I've been using this scrub for a few years and was totally confused by my latest purchase. Despite doubling down on the amount of scrub I used and the time it remained on my skin, the new version simply does not leave the skin as supple and moisturized as the old.Was this helpful?
- MAMelanie A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
This is like a morning shot of coffee for your skin. Smells amazing and leaves skin silky smooth - love it!Was this helpful?