Refining Pink Clay Mask
75ML / 2.5FL OZ
Saya's Refining Pink Clay Mask will detoxify and decongest as effectively as it restores and replenishes. A true multitasker, it will leave your skin clear, radiant and hydrated.
Australian Pink Clay will gently draw dirt and impurities from the pores, minimising blackheads, congestion and inflammation. Boosted with Niacinamide, the ultimate ingredient for smoothing texture, balancing oil production, treating breakouts and strengthening the skin barrier. Shea Butter and Avocado Oil, packed full of essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins will help hydrate, fade scars and promote collagen production. The Saya’s Refining Pink Clay Mask is boosted with three Australian berries including Emu Apple, Riberry and Pepperberry. These superfruits contain important minerals to nourish, hydrate and protect against moisture loss.
All skin types, including sensitive skin.
How to use our Refining Pink Clay Mask+
- Use weekly in the AM an/or PM.
- Apply a small amount of Saya's Refining Pink Clay Mask to cleansed, slightly damp skin and leave for 10 minutes.
- Gently remove with warm water and follow with serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
Good to know+
- Made with Native Australian & Certified Organic Ingredients
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Australian-made & owned
- Formulated without Sulphates, Parabens & Phthalates
- pH Balanced
- Recyclable sugar-cane tube
- Tube size: 75ml
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Bentonite, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Brassica Glycerides, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Syzygium Luehmanii (Riberry) Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Pepperberry) Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera (Muntries) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Pleiogynium Timorense (Burdekin Plum) Fruit Extract, Podocarpus Elatus (Illawarra Plum) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide) *Organic
How to use
1. Use weekly in the AM an/or PM.
2. Apply a small amount of Saya's Refining Pink Clay Mask to cleansed, slightly damp skin and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Gently remove with warm water and follow with serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
- JMJennifer M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely love this product. My skin always feels so nourished and glows with goodness. Works brilliantly on mature/sensitive skin like mine.Was this helpful?
- LELeah E.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
LOVE this clay mask. I've tried so many in the past and they completely dry my skin out. This one decongests my acne prone skin, but also keeps it super hydrated. My skin is so bright and smooth afterwards. Love using this once a week in my night time routine.Was this helpful?
- CRCarolyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My skin felt clean and clear but not parched and dry after use ... hydrated and soft .... love this maskWas this helpful?
- CGChristine G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
by accident I came by this product and company and am so glad I did. Very impressed with this mask, as I have mature (Old) skin and quite frankly my skin felt like a 30yr old after using it. I also purchase their body cream, OMG brilliant. Yes I will be looking at the other products Saya have.Was this helpful?
- SCSusan C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I bought this pink clay mask today and used it this evening. The first thing I noticed was the refreshing fragrance- very natural! I was fascinated at how little you need, the instructions said to use a thin layer. It dried without that tight crinkly feeling. I felt my skin was being treated rather than just dried. I washed it off and applied my night moisturiser (also Saya) and my skin has felt so clean yet nourished all evening. I’m looking forward to incorporating it into my Saya skin care routine. ?Was this helpful?