100ML / 3.38FL OZ
Melt the day away with this balm cleanser, designed to gently melt into your skin and effortlessly lift away makeup, sunscreen and impurities.
This balm-to-milk formula transforms into a smooth oil texture when applied to the skin, rinsing off as a milk emulsion. Shea Butter and Macadamia Oil leaves the skin feeling soft and deeply hydrated. Chamomile and Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum help to soothe and promote radiance.
All skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Use daily in the AM and/or PM.
- Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in a circular motion for 60 seconds. Gently rinse and pat dry.
- For a double cleanse, follow with the Cleansing Gel and then serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Decyl Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta (Sal) Resin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalloliferum (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil*. * Certified Organic
How to use
1. Use daily in the AM and/or PM.
2. Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in a circular motion for 60 seconds. Gently rinse and pat dry.
3. For a double cleanse, follow with the Cleansing Gel and then serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
- HHannahI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Ageing, Pores, Uneven Texture, ScarringSkin Results Brighter, Calmer, Clearer, HydratedRated 5 stars1 month agoBetter than Eve Lom!
This is honestly a holy grail product. I’ve always loved the Eve lom cleanser which is a cult Product but can’t believe this is even better! It smells like I’m at a spa, my skin feels amazing after. I actually think it helps hydrate my skin. And best of all it’s all natural! Please don’t ever change this product!!
- JQJulie Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concerns Dryness, Dark SpotsSkin Results Improved wrinkles, Smoother, HydratedRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat product
Removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling really clean without drying it out
- BABelinda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Concerns AgeingRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
This is my favourite product of all time. I don’t know what I did before a friend put me onto this. Perfect all year around and has helped me with breakouts and smoothing my skim
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Ageing, DrynessRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Love it! Especially with the muslin cloths that were part of the promotion. It cleanses thoroughly without drying. I feel that my moisturising products are absorbed more efficiently after using the balm and cloths together.
- CCCarmen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Concerns Ageing, DrynessRated 4 stars9 months ago4 Stars
I've switched to more gentle cleansers as I'm ageing and this has replaced using micellar water. You only need a little, it melts into the skin and dissolves make-up and sunscreen. Skin feels and looks clean, fresh and hydrated. I use this as my morning cleanse, and first cleanse before the Foaming Cleanser at night (I can't see this on the website at the time of writing this, I hope it's still available).