100ML / 3.38FL OZ
Melt the day away with this balm cleanser, designed to gently melt into your skin and effortlessly lift away makeup, sunscreen and impurities.
This balm-to-milk formula transforms into a smooth oil texture when applied to the skin, rinsing off as a milk emulsion. Shea Butter and Macadamia Oil leaves the skin feeling soft and deeply hydrated. Chamomile and Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum help to soothe and promote radiance.
All skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Use daily in the AM and/or PM.
- Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in a circular motion for 60 seconds. Gently rinse and pat dry.
- Rinse with water.
- For a double cleanse, follow with the Cleansing Gel and then serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera, Decyl Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera/Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Shorea Robusta (Sal) Resin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora Linalloliferum (Ho Wood) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil*. * Certified Organic
How to use
1. Use daily in the AM and/or PM.
2. Apply to dry skin, gently massaging in a circular motion for 60 seconds. Gently rinse and pat dry.
3. For a double cleanse, follow with the Cleansing Gel and then serum, moisturiser and/or facial oil.
- BABelinda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
This is my favourite product of all time. I don’t know what I did before a friend put me onto this. Perfect all year around and has helped me with breakouts and smoothing my skimWas this helpful?
- LBLisa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Love it! Especially with the muslin cloths that were part of the promotion. It cleanses thoroughly without drying. I feel that my moisturising products are absorbed more efficiently after using the balm and cloths together.Was this helpful?
- CCCarmen C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months ago4 Stars
I've switched to more gentle cleansers as I'm ageing and this has replaced using micellar water. You only need a little, it melts into the skin and dissolves make-up and sunscreen. Skin feels and looks clean, fresh and hydrated. I use this as my morning cleanse, and first cleanse before the Foaming Cleanser at night (I can't see this on the website at the time of writing this, I hope it's still available).Was this helpful?
- DGDeborah G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoAmazing Cleanser
I have recently swapped to Saya from another organic brand and have noticed that the Saya cleansing balm cleans my skin gently but effectively and leaves it feeling fresh and alive. My skin condition has improved greatly since using Saya products.Was this helpful?
- SBSofia B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
First cleansing balm I've ever used and absolutely LOVE! I use it in my morning routine and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated! In the evening I like to use it with the Cleansing Gel as a double cleanse to take off makeup and SPF.The scent and texture is super dreamy too!Was this helpful?