Work with Saya®
Graphic DesignerWe’re looking for a part-time Graphic Designer to join our team. Come and join our small team of super-driven and skincare-loving (some would say obsessed) individuals!
About the roleAs Graphic Designer, you have a strong understanding of design principles and contribute to the creative development of the brand. You will be responsible for producing creative content for all platforms, including digital and print. This includes, but is not limited to website design, social media content, EDM designs, product design and print marketing collateral. All content will be aligned with our brand guidelines.
You will work with existing templates to roll out styles of packaging for new & current products. Prior experience in packaging design and standard requirements will be highly regarded.
Working alongside the Saya team, you will need excellent time management and organisational skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, changes to priorities and nail deadlines!
You will keep up to date (and ahead) with the latest trends within the skincare industry, ensuring all design remains relevant, on-brand and captivating.
The role is three days a week - Tuesday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm. Must be available to work within our Noosaville HQ.
The Perfect Candidate
- A genuine love for skincare and understanding of skincare ingredients
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- Strong Branding Skills
- Minimum 3 years creative design experience for a skincare, beauty, or fashion brand
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design & Photoshop)
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience building EDMs on MailChimp
- Illustration skills
- Photography & Videography experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Generous discount
- Working within a small team
- Bright, sun-filled office with plenty of street parking
- We never miss a birthday or work anniversary in the office, and love to celebrate with cake!
- Oscar pats (the HQ dog!)
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a portfolio included will not be considered.